What to wear, what to wear!
- Please dress in whatever way you are most comfortable. We have everything from suits to shorts and dresses to jeans. The Sanctuary, where we meet for worship, is not air conditioned so be
prepared for warmer temperatures during the early summer and the fall.
- We celebrate worship outside in the Memorial Garden from late June through the weekend after Labor Day. Often these services are even more informal and it is a good idea to apply some bug spray
before coming for worship on these Sunday's.
What about Communion?
- We celebrate communion, or the Lord's Supper, on the first Sunday of each month.
- We invite anyone and everyone to come to the table and recieve.
- Children are also welcome at the table no matter the age or understanding, however parents can make that determination for their children.
- We serve wheat bread, gluten free bread, and grape juice.
What is "Coffee Hour?"
- There is time for coffee and conversation following worship. This is a time to just hang out and relax with the others who are there. We understand that it may be too much for some people right
off the bat, but we would love to meet you and get to know you.
What about children?
- We love children. Even the squirmy ones.
- Every Sunday there is a "Time with the Children" during worship when the Pastor will call children up for a special message. Your children are welcome to participate and if it means you have to
come up with them, that's great!
- After the "Time with the Children" those between Kindergarten and 8th Grade are welcome to participate in a specially planned, activity based, Sunday School. The leader for that morning will take
the children out and you can pick them up after worship in the Sunday School room. Children always have the option of staying with you!
- There are activity bags for the children in the Lobby if they should want or need something to make worship comfortable for them.